Wesin is an experimental
RDF library developed in Scala.
The library uses a purely functional programming approach based on Inductive Graphs.
We have also implemented a Turtle parser using Parser combinators.
The library has been developed by the
WESO research group
- This project resides on GitHub
- [28-August-2013] Turtle parser passes all tests.
The Turtle Parser has been implemented using Parser Combinators.
- Inductive RDF graphs approach. More info can be found in this paper:
Inductive Triple Graphs: A purely functional approach to represent RDF,
Jose Emilio Labra Gayo, Johan Jeuring, Jose María Álvarez Rodríguez,
3rd International Workshop on Graph Structures for Knowledge Representation
(GKR 13), August 3-5, 2013, Beijing, China
Slides of the presentation are also available
- The Scala implementation is based on Graph4Scala library implemented by Peter Empen
- We have also implemented the library in Haskell here